You will be working within our industry-leading sales team to help build a customer base in your territory. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in the surfacing industry. This position is remote, and sales rep will not have to report to office everyday.
To be a successful Sales rep at NextGen, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Develops relationships with current customers and potential customers within a specific territory
- Assist customers by providing up to date information about products and the sales cycle to the customers
- Negotiate well with consumers.
- Understands the applications of our products and market them to the right customers.
- Manages displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
- Quotes prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customers to place orders.
- Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information.
- Travels 40% – 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
- Performs duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following education and experience requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong math skills calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Strong Commercial Sales experience is preferred.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. H.S. Diploma Required.
- 2years of related industry experience, Quartz, natural stone, tile, Slab, Countertop and/or flooring Sales Experience.