You are a people person and a stellar communicator. You love a good challenge and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment. You fancy yourself a writer and you find yourself editing and correcting typos and mistakes everywhere you go. You know SalesForce.com like the back of your hand, and the front. You have experience working as part of a team in both an in-office and virtual environment and looking to make the next step in your career. If this sounds like you, look no further. We are hiring at NextGen.
You will report directly to the Marketing Director, be a part of a global three-person Customer Service team, and work closely with our sales team. Our collective task is to deliver on our promise of being a friendly team knowledgeable about products who delivers great customer service to our customers.
- Help NextGen deliver on one of our core strategic missions of providing excellent Customer Service
- Process orders, respond to customer inquiries and generate quotes that come in by email, web, phone.
- Maintain customer database (SalesForce.com CRM) and coordinate follow-up activities
- Work closely with manufacturing and shipping personnel to meet customers’ requirements.
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies.
- Be available to support customers by phone from 8AM – 5.30PM EST.
- Create and maintain a positive customer experience.
- Willingness to help out in other areas as needed.
Requirements and Expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Customer Service experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience with SalesForce.com
- Clear, confident, and effective communicator, over the phone, through email (to customers).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience or interest in the surfacing industry. Tile/countertop/lumber yard experience a +.
- Capable of working with a diverse workforce and customer base.
- Strategic thinker who possesses the ability to anticipate problems and find solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good time-management, possessing the ability to balance priorities.
- Able to pass a background check.